Yiwu Great Seal Rubber Products Company Is Located In Zhejiang, China
The company since 1998, is one of large manufacturer for various shaft oil seals,O ring kits, engine crankshaft oil seals, bearing seal,magnetic seal ,valve stem oil seals, axle oil seals, transmission oil seals, PTFE oil seal,mechanical seal,gas spring oil seals, rotary oil seals, engineering machinery seals and valve cover gasket. It is a specialized company integrating R&D and manufacturing.
Mainly supply seals products to OEM and ODM market ,export to the USA,Japan,Brazil,Iran,Egypt,Argentina ,Italy,Turkey and so on.
Why Choose Us:
1- Professional sealing production and design experience with more than 20 years
2- Have own R&D team and high level machine and test room .
3- Delivery goods on time and feedback promptly
4- Have own metal pressing and rubber formulation control
5- Reasonable price and long term service concept
6- Meet different customer's requirements on sealing field.
Please Can You Contact Us: email@example.com Cell Phone: 0086 139 6751 1577
Research And Development
CAD/Pro-E computer design system uses FEA finite element analysis and other three-dimensional software to assist design.
● Perfect design and experimental standards
● Advanced Product Design Ideas from Japan and Germany
● Special Rubber Material for Various Requirements
● Experimental test capability and perfect trial production system
● High Precision Die Manufacturing Ability
The main factors considered in product design are:
● Geometric structure - excellent sealing and dust-proof effect
● Rubber Material - Excellent Physical and Chemical Properties, Excellent Wear Resistance, Excellent resistance to high and low temperature.
● Optimum Design--Rational Matching of Geometric Structure and Rubber Material
We choose suitable rubber according to the use temperature and sealing medium of the oil seal, design the lip structure of the oil seal according to the working conditions (damping force, inflatable pressure) and the selected rubber, and design the outer structure of the oil seal according to the size of the guide and the chassis.
The evaluation of products is carried out from the following aspects:
Size, shape, radial force, friction, performance